Skip to content
- is not a look back on a seemingly ideal past, but the vision of a future worth living.
- is not primitive improvisation, but outstanding and responsible innovation based on aesthetic principles.
- is not formalism, but takes nature as its role model. (Nature also features an abundance of shapes and colors).
- does not limit itself to advantages of individual occupants, but also shows consideration for fellow humans and the environment as a whole.
- is not just about reducing the toxicity of individual building materials, but calls for a total approach to a healthy living environment.
- is not an additional luxury item for only a few, but will form the foundation of future building activities worldwide.
- is not too expensive, but includes the real costs up front, which in conventional building methods are passed on to the general public, the next generation and the environment.