Envirology Ltd. Is an architecture company that provides professional architectural services for clients. Main focus is the private sector market in the Auckland region but also includes consulting in the public sector.
Envirology Ltd is operated as a limited liability company.
The company will be privately owned by Ingo Ratsdorf.
Ingo’s Educational qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Architecture
- German registered architect
- New Zealand registered architect
- Certified Building Biologist (BBE New Zealand & IBN, Germany)
- Commercial Site Safe certified
- New Zealand Green Building Council accredited professional
Ingo is holding professional memberships at
- EBANZ – Earth Building Association of New Zealand Incorporated
- NZIA - New Zealand Institute of Architects
- LCANZ - Lifecycle Assosciation of New Zealand
The Owner, Ingo Ratsdorf, has studied Architecture at the University of Applied Sciences in Frankfurt, Germany and graduated with a bachelor diploma in Engineering in Architecture. After being employed for three years, Ingo was registered as an Architect at the Architect’s board in Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany.
He established an architectural practice and gained experience in alterations and new developments of residential dwellings and age care facilities. Heritage projects lead to broad knowledge in traditional techniques which were transferred to modern ecological design principles.
Ingo completed several tertiary courses in sustainable and heritage architecture and trade techniques.
After moving to New Zealand and being employed at one of New Zealand’s leading architectural companies, Ingo decided to establish Envirology Ltd.
In 2007, he became a certified Building Biologist in New Zealand and Germany.